The Product Manager plays a key role in enabling Chapari’s software, products and solutions strategy. The Product Manager is responsible for working with technology partners and vendors to define software, product requirements and managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Perform all activities related to schedule and resource management.
- Responsible for business requirements definition and development of use-cases in collaboration with field and Customer Support Teams to expose exceptions that should be address by technology automation, product enhancements or operational support processes.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and visits to customers and non-customers.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with technology partners and key customers to expose product enhancement opportunities.
- You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company.
- You will work with a technology and engineering counterparts to define product release requirements.
- You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
Skills & Qualifications
- Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- 5+ years of or work product management experience.
- 3+ years of software development preferred.
- Knowledgeable in technology solutions and trends.
- Define KPIs for software product success.
- Partner with engineering to create technical white papers, design guides, implementation best practices for software products.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Proficient in Social Media Management.
Location: San Ramon, CA