The Marketing & Social Media Associate will assist the Marketing Executive with development and coordination of all marketing initiatives and campaigns, advertising, public relations, web management, and media communications to promote Chapari, Inc. The Marketing Associate will also be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution, and reporting for Chapari’s social media presence.
- Assist in the coordination of all aspects of marketing and messaging with internal team members to ensure marketing needs for their individual Departments are fulfilled.
- Assist with maintenance of Chapari Website content and SEO. Assist with gathering all information (copy and graphics) for online advertising, e-blasts, and social media.
- Assist in the creation process of sales and resort operations marketing collateral and determine needs.
- Assist with execution of new and repositioned existing product launches.
- Continue to develop and build on brand awareness and identity.
- To support the Marketing Coordinator in delivering publicity and general marketing campaigns.
Social Media Duties:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the social media strategy.
- Assist Marketing Executive and to execute the content calendar for all social media platforms, and direct the creative teams to develop content for our social pages that is engaging on-point, and Brand appropriate for all of our social channels.
- Assist with the management of social media digital media planning and execution.
- Assist in the development of the evolving social media strategy for the future.
- Incorporate a full and clear understanding of the company brand, corporate identity and tone of voice into all activities and communications.
- To act as one of the key points of contact for social media queries, developing a response process, engaging with potential and existing followers.
- Be the ‘social media’ expert and work with colleagues in other departments to help them benefit from social media developments where appropriate.
- Aid Marketing Executive in identifying key industry players and decision makers in the social media realm.
- To actively monitor and engage with all forms of Social Media. Daily posting to social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- To collate/source information from news worthy sources in order to generate stories and then draft/write online copy for articles, blogs and social media.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Business preferred, not required.
- Two years marketing experience.
- Ability to collaborate within a business environment.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in Social Media Management.
- Requires a passion for social media and intense curiosity about the future of how consumers interact with each other, consume and engage with content, and develop affinity to brands online.
- Actively engaged in using social media including social media marketing experience in hands on use of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- In tune with key trends in emerging and social media, and able to make appropriate recommendations for how we participate in emerging social platforms.
Location: San Ramon, CA