This position has the overall responsibilities for the management, training and support of the Customer Support Team. You will also be responsible for the Chapari Courier Certification, Courier on-boarding process and the ongoing support of our Community of Couriers.
A guiding influence and leadership abilities will be a key factors in your success. Our customer service environment will allow you to foster that skill in others. We are looking for a fearless, brilliant manager to grow along with us.
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on courier and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least four years of experience in a customer service.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Must be able to work with tact and discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels including upper management.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job responsibilities with a minimum of supervision.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented and able to function effectively in a multi-task environment.
Location: San Ramon, CA