This role will serve as a Customer Service Representative for Chapari, Inc. and provide outstanding support to our merchants, partners and couriers. Attention to the many details of a technology-based courier company will be necessary to be successful at this position.
- Provide professional, prompt and courteous support by listening to our clients and couriers and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations.
- Keep Managers updated on customer concerns or issues.
- Responsible for all aspects of delivery inquiries from businesses, drivers and end-customers.
- Operations monitoring and support includes tracking of deliveries and couriers, keep deliveries running on time.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least two years of experience in a customer service supporting role.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Must be able to work with tact and discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels including upper management.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job responsibilities with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to recognize research and resolve various errors that may occur. Independent judgment and sound decision making skills required
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented and able to function effectively in a multi-task environment.
- Must be available to work different shifts as well as rotating weekends per the needs of the position. This may include working weekends as part of a standard work schedule.
Location: San Ramon, CA