We’re looking for a strong operational thinker, focusing on reaching new users and extending the Chapari brand to a wide audience. Solving local problems and understanding our merchant challenges and partnership to address order fulfillment is key to success in this position. As the Eastbay Community Account Manager, you’ll also be responsible for operational excellence and maintaining the high quality of the delivery experience.
- Responsible for collaboration with local merchants (businesses) to ensure proper fulfillment of orders and coordination of deliveries with Community of Couriers.
- Responsible for delivery and pick-up of Chapari delivery bags to merchants and operational maintenance of delivery bags.
- Responsible for Courier pick-up verification, and assistance with loading and unloading of delivery bags.
- Understand and appreciate brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs and assists in the development of thoughtful and strategic plans.
- Work effectively with our cross-departmental team to deliver top-notch work, while managing internal and client expectations appropriately.
- Create dependable, organized, and clear communications at all levels and across the company.
- Establish trust-based client relationships by effectively and accurately conversing with clients and delivering against their objectives & needs.
- Proactively problem solves with oversight from manager.
- Orchestrates partnerships with internal teams to manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
Skills & Qualifications
- Four-year degree.
- 1-5 years experience.
- Clean DMV record.
- Background check.
- Ability to consistently perform & keep cool under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor, as well as an individual in a team environment.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client-service orientation and team player attitude.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
Location: San Ramon, CA